Locate a participating Banco Popular ATM. Access http://popular.com/retiromovil-atms to see the participating ATMs where you may complete your Retiro Móvil withdrawal.
- Select Retiro Móvil on the ATM’s main screen.
- The ATM will display a QR code to be scanned from Mi Banco Mobile app.
- Connect to Mi Banco Mobile and tap the Retiro Móvil option on the main screen.
My Withdrawal section will show the scheduled withdrawal requests. Tap on the withdrawal information, and the system will automatically open a screen to scan the QR code.
Place your device close to the ATM screen and line up to the center and scan the QR code.
The ATM will cash out your withdrawal request after scanning the QR code.
The transaction will be completed once you get your cash.
You may obtain a digital receipt from your history by tapping on Withdrawal, available for clients at the top of the main screen in Retiro Móvil. For non-clients, your digital receipt will be available in the History section of your main screen.
- For clients, the app will show the screen where you can schedule a withdrawal request. On the upper right corner of the screen, you will see the Withdrawals option with the amount of pending withdrawal requests. Tap this option.
- For non-clients, you will see your withdrawal request history in the main screen. The section of withdrawals In Progress will show you pending withdrawal requests to be cashed out.