What should I do if my property does not appear in my name on CRIM’s records?

If you look up the property’s information by cadastral number at a CRIM office or at their website and you find that your property is not registered in your name, you must go to your region’s CRIM office and request a correction. You may be asked to provide some documentation.

If you have already filed the documentation at the agency (document stamped by CRIM), you must visit the regional CRIM office and ask that the corresponding correction be made or applied.

Need more help?

We are receiving an extraordinary volume of calls, which is affecting our waiting times. We appreciate your understanding and your trust in us.

Call us at 787.724.3659 or Access Mi Banco Online (desktop version), log in by entering your username and password, and in the upper part of the website click on “Contact Us”. From there, write your message, and we will gladly assist you.

We encourage you to consult the following information regarding useful and accessible solutions for you.