Signing up to the alerts and notifications service is easy.
- Log In to mi Banco Online
- Register to Mi Banco Alerts service. Click on My Information on the left menu.
- Add your mobile number. In the Alerts and Notifications section, select Register in Mobile Banking and complete the required fields (Mobile phone number and your service carrier — At&t, T-Mobile, Sprint, Claro, Open Mobile). You will receive a text message with a four-digit verification code.
- Validate your mobile. Enter the four-digit verification code in the Alerts and Notifications section on Mi Banco Online.
- Edit your Alerts and Notifications. In this section, you will choose which alerts to receive. You may receive them via text message and/or email.
- Done! Now you will start receiving alerts so you may be more in charge of your finances.
TIP: To distinguish your accounts and to facilitate your balance requests via text message, you may assign a different name to every account.