Do I have to pay income tax on income I’ve earned offshore?

Some countries require residents to declare their income on a worldwide basis, where tax is payable on all your income.  In certain circumstances the income of an entity which you control may also be taxable. Most countries have no restrictions on where your business interests, investments or bank accounts can be located.  It’s your responsibility to report income to your appropriate tax authority.  

Need more help?

We are receiving an extraordinary volume of calls, which is affecting our waiting times. We appreciate your understanding and your trust in us.

Call us at 787.724.3659 or Access Mi Banco Online (desktop version), log in by entering your username and password, and in the upper part of the website click on “Contact Us”. From there, write your message, and we will gladly assist you.

We encourage you to consult the following information regarding useful and accessible solutions for you.