I am 60 years old, I am single, and I received a total distribution from my IRA accounts. How do I report this income in my income tax return?

The amount received or disbursed from an IRA account will be reported as ordinary income in the tax year in which the taxpayer received the disbursement. The amount included as income shall be equal to the disbursement received, less the portion of exempt income included in said disbursement.  

Need more help?

We are receiving an extraordinary volume of calls, which is affecting our waiting times. We appreciate your understanding and your trust in us.

Call us at 787.724.3659 or Access Mi Banco Online (desktop version), log in by entering your username and password, and in the upper part of the website click on “Contact Us”. From there, write your message, and we will gladly assist you.

We encourage you to consult the following information regarding useful and accessible solutions for you.